Just a quick "Howdy"......

...I'm about to head off to bed...this sinus junk I've got is tiring me out. Just wanted to mention a couple of things: First of all, thanks to those of you that went by to visit Laurie. I know she appreciated your visits!!
Secondly, keep my friend Abbie in your prayers...Monday morning she'll be going under the knife to become the next bionic woman in blogland!! I'm so excited for her!! Her blog is really interesting reading and I can't wait to hear her side of the story! :)
Wish me luck. I'm hunting the TV remote. When the power went off last night, it kicked the closed captioning off our TV, and the TV doesn't have the menu buttons on its interface....you HAVE to have the remote (which, did I mention, is missing?). If I can't find it I may have to go sleep on the couch...I have a hard time falling asleep without a little TV time!
Talk to you folks more tomorrow....love y'all....
<3

Comments

Popular Posts