So....what do they LOOK like?

I still run into people all the time that are new to the world of CIs and wanting more information. One of the most common questions is, "What do they look like?" Good news: especially if you've ever worn a hearing aid, they are pretty similar. Yes...they have the additional coil and the magnet, but especially if you're a gal, most of the time they're going to be covered up by hair :) I got asked the question today, and thought I'd just blog it so that everyone else can see too :)
Most of the time you can't tell I have it on. The only part that really shows on me is the T-Mic. If you don't want any part of it to show, you can always use a smaller ear hook, but I LOVE my T-mic...in addition to it providing clearer sound, it helps hold the processor on...so I don't have a problem with it at all :)
Here are a few pictures of my processor. I like jazzy colors so I picked out the "Techno" color set when I ordered my CI. My audiologist was amused....I'm not sure any of her other clients had done that before :) It was harder than it looked like to get pictures behind the ear, so sorry they're not any better. Any questions? Fire away :) (if you want to see the pictures full size you can click on them :) )





Comments

Popular Posts