Feeling a little calmer now....

...Just think I had to vent earlier...sorry about that ;). No, the scheduler never returned my call. Yes, I think I'll try again tomorrow...too impatient not to :) If she can't schedule it right now for some reason, that's OK...but I'm a little annoyed that she hasn't returned any of my calls or e-mails. It's my understanding that this is a new job for her...or she's a temp, or something...Wendy handled the scheduling last year, and I miss her...she was really friendly and good about answering e-mails :) Molly's comment made a good point...I've really got it pretty good. When I wanted my first CI, I started investigating in March of 2006 but wasn't implanted until September...things just move slowly. I hear stories from time to time of people that have to wait even longer for whatever reason and I'm trying to be grateful that I've made the progress that I have...I already have one, so I'm ahead of the game :)
*snip*
I am meeting with Laurie this weekend!! I have missed her so much since our time in OKC back in June...and am so excited about seeing her again!! She is coming to Nashville for a meeting...she was appointed to the Governor's Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing a couple of months ago, and she gets to come to Nashville four times a year for the next three years...I, of course, am thrilled about that!!! There was an article today about it....go read! :) I think I'm going to go up on Friday afternoon and spend the day with her...possibly stay the night and visit with her some Saturday morning. I can't wait...she's a dear friend :)

Comments

Popular Posts