Still alive...


...here's proof :)
We went to the Gaylord Opryland's ICE! show tonight....just got home, and am about to just keel over in the bed. I don't have to work until 1 tomorrow, and plan to sleep until my eyes pop open in the morning...for the first time in nearly a month. The show was incredible....but cold...they keep it at FIFTEEN DEGREES in there (hence the NASA suits!!)
I've gotten the cards done (about 150), and MOST of the shopping done (have a little to do in the morning) . I worked 40 hours this week, running mainly on coffee and DayQuil during the day and Nyquil at night...had church and two birthday parties at night. The past three days I have been up at 5:45 for work, out the door at 6:40, usually getting about one hour after work to come home and change clothes, then back out the door for the night's events, usually getting home just in time to go to bed. So my blogging's taken a hit! Of course, that means I'll have stories to tell when I get a chance to really get some writing in!
I'm going to bed NOW....and will write more soon. I took a bunch of cute pictures at the ICE! show and will share them ASAP!!
Love y'all! :)

Comments

Popular Posts