A GREAT day!!

*snip*
...I told Dicky that the way my day was going, I FULLY expected to come home from my Monday errands and find the title in the mail and my insurance approval on the BCBST website. I honestly did, because, you see, with God, all things are possible. And do you know what?
No title, but yes, finally, as of this afternoon, I am APPROVED for cochlear implant surgery! After being told that I had about a 90% chance of being turned down the first time I applied, I was prepared to be denied. I would have been happy enough to be denied, just as long as I knew that insurance was working on it. It was so exciting to see it in print! I have e-mailed the surgery coordinators, and hopefully they will get back to me in the next day or so to give me a date. It may be a couple of months down the road, but I will be so happy to just have a date!!!
I need to learn to live what I preach...that if there is something troubling you, pray about it, and trust God to take care of things as He sees fit. I believe it...it's just so hard for me to give up my control sometimes, even though, in the long run, what little control I have isn't usually worth much :)...

Comments

Popular Posts