Can't sleep...

*snipped from original post*

...In between all that whining, I might e-mail BCBS and the doctors. They haven't heard from me in four whole days. I used the relay website that Laurie (she posted about our visit...go read) sent me tonight for the first time (I activated the Discover card that I've had since April) and it works AWESOMELY, so in a few days, I might progress from e-mailing them to telephoning them. Wouldn't that be fun? I have heard repeatedly this week, over and over again, from MANY people; CI users, audiologists, former audiology staffers, former insurance people, the same mantra: Bug the crud out of them. It goes against everything I am (I don't like being annoying), but I'm hearing that nice isn't what gets results here. Sooooooo..........
Thanks to everyone who is praying for and supporting this journey. I believe that it will happen. It's just all a matter of when, and God has his perfect timing for it...

Comments

Popular Posts