In response to my inquiry:

I e-mailed BCBS and asked 'em how things were coming along. Here's the update:
The review of your Pre-determination is in the final stages of the
process. The Pre-determination was received on 08/10/2006
and the normal review time is up to 14-21 days. As soon as the
review is completed a letter will be mailed to you and your
professional provider, however, you should be able to view the
information under Member Self Service.
So, hopefully, we'll hear something in the next week or so, although my experiences over the past few weeks have taught me not to hold my breath. If we do, we do, and that will be awesome, one way or another, honestly...I just need to hear SOMETHING so I can go on to Step 2, whatever that is. If we don't, I'm going on vacation in a few days, so I have something to look forward to, and I'll worry about it when I get back :)! *snip*

Comments

Popular Posts