It's a date :)

If everything goes as planned, I'll be meeting with both my audiologist and an Advanced Bionics area rep on Tuesday, May 26th. I'd go tomorrow if they asked me to, but I'm thrilled that they made it happen within just a couple of weeks. We'll map Thing 2 (it's time for a new map...my next appointment was June 9, so we're just moving it up a bit) and see if anything can be done programming-wise for Thing 1. I personally don't think there's much we can do...Susan is an excellent audiologist as far as programming goes, and she has tried and tried to make that thing work...but programming AB implants is what the area reps do best, so if there's anything that can be done, they'll do it. Still don't have a date for the head CT yet...crossing my fingers that it will be soon! :)
And I am spending part of the weekend with Laurie...you know you're jealous! :) I can't wait! :)

Comments

Popular Posts