Short and sweet....

Since I just got out of Flower Torture (I worked 12 hours today...OY!) and am absolutely exhausted, this is gonna be brief...but had to share some good news!
First off...if you know Abbie over at Chronicles of a Bionic Woman, today is her BIRTHDAY!!! She is one of my very favorite people in the whole world and I wish I could be there to celebrate it with her...go to her site (here!) and wish her a happy birthday....please!!! Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!!!
Secondly, my good friend Sam is having his second CI activated today!!!I am SO excited and even a bit nervous for him...I SO want this CI to be everything he's dreamed of!! He, like me, had a little trouble with his first one (although his circumstances are slightly different) , and I want this one to be INCREDIBLE for him!!
Please, if you have time, go forth and visit them both (tell them I sent you!!)! Share the love, folks!
I am headed to BED! I don't want to see another flower, living or dead, for at least a week. I am SO thankful that effective tomorrow, I will be a cashier instead of the girl in charge of the floral department! Both of my hands are scratched from the roses, one fingernail is ripped off about halfway down from the stupid balloon contraption thing we were using (it's VERY sore...I am not typing with it right now) and I think I pulled something throwing the deceased flowers out (the compactor door is chest-high on me, and we're supposed to pick up huge, heavy garbage cans and empty them into the aforementioned door. One time I had help....the other two times I didn't!) I will LOVE being a cashier after this...I will get to stay CLEAN and relatively unharmed on the job!! Woohoo!! ;)
OK...off to bed now! I'll try to post more in the next day or so...I do have a lot to say, but it's just been so nuts here!
Love y'all.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts