I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

I got back from the HLAA conference in Reno and the Advanced Bionics tour late last night. I am WORN OUT! I slept until the girls woke me up this morning at 9:30 and then fell BACK asleep at noon for another two hours. At 2 I got a huge black pot of coffee and proceeded to plow my way through it. I started editing pictures around that time and posting them in my Picasa Web Albums (that's them, over there on the right). They will give you a very general overview of where I've been and what I've been up to. I want to supply every detail and I'm gonna but it's going to be a few days before I can get it all down. I came home after having very limited Internet for several days...and have 1200 blog posts in my Google Reader, about 30 e-mails that require answers (I can read them on the BlackBerry but only respond to the most urgent ones), and so many posts on HearingJourney that I wonder if I should attempt to catch up or just jump in where I am. I didn't attempt to cook today...we went out for pizza...and then I went to the HJ chat room, only to have internet problems and wind up booted for the night. It took me about half an hour to get back online!
I have so much to share...you better believe I will tell alllll about it. I wish you'd all been there with me...and those of you that were along for the ride...you totally rock, and you have made my life better because you're in it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts