Like to read?

I started reading Josh Swiller's blog, Cochbla, about a year ago, when I was researching my first CI. I liked his writing immediately...it was entertaining and easy to read. Several weeks ago I found out that he had written a book. He served in the Peace Corps in Africa in the 90's and the book tells of his experiences as a deaf person in a foreign country. I love to travel, but the prospect of foreign travel has always been kinda daunting to me...the language barrier is hard enough to overcome in the US sometimes!! Anyhow, Swiller's book, The Unheard: A Memoir of Deafness and Africa came out yesterday, and is available on Amazon.com. I think it will be a great read and can't wait to get my copy!! :) Check it out! I'll try to get a review of it up here in a few days! :)

Comments

Popular Posts