Tagged!!

I've been so SLOW getting around to this...I'm sorry!! I've been tagged by four of my sweet readers...David, Abbie, MomToToes, and Melissa. I saw it first on David's blog, then it has spread like wildfire among the CI bloggers!! I have had so much fun reading everyone else's answers!!

Here goes! :)

The Rules-
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


What was I doing 10 years ago:

Ten years ago I was seven months pregnant with my third child and already had a five year old and three year old. We had recently moved to a big house in a nice neighborhood and were about to find out that it was infested with Brown Recluse spiders *shudder*!.

Five Snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non-fattening world:
1. Blue Bell Ice Cream (I like nearly all flavors, but chocolate-covered strawberry is my favorite)
2. Krispy Kreme donuts
3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
4. Chocolate anything (and the more, the better!)
5. PayDay candy bars

Five healthy snacks I enjoy:
1. Edamame
2. Bananas
3. Grapefruit
4. Sonic's Diet Cherry limeade (ok, it might not be healthy, but it's not fattening, either)
5. Trail mix

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel all over the world. I have a rather extensive mental list of places I want to go...and there are very few places that aren't on that list!
2. Donate money to various organizations and causes
3. Buy myself a "toy" car...something fun to drive besides my big ol' bus (right now I'm leaning towards a Cooper Mini)
4. If we stay in this town, I'd remodel this house...but my dream is to move to the big city somewhere, and we could definitely afford it then :)

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Librarian's assistant in high school
2. Prep cook at Mariano's Restaurant in Lubbock, Texas
3. Bookkeeping/secretarial stuff at my BIL's heating and cooling business here in town
4. Photo lab assistant
5. Cashier at a local department store

Three of my habits:
1. Computer junkie...big time!
2. Coffee...every morning as soon as my eyes open
3. Checking e-mail on my BlackBerry

Five place I have lived:
1. Middle Tennessee
2. Henderson, Tennessee
3. Lubbock, Texas
4. Middle Tennessee
5. Middle Tennessee (*sigh*)

Add one new part:
What do you consider to be your best and worst qualities?
I'm a very outgoing, friendly people-person, and rarely meet a stranger...and being able to hear has just really brought that out even more. However, I'm terribly disorganized and scattered...and that makes me, and a lot of people that know me, absolutely crazy sometimes!

Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: (a nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated!
I am not gonna tag anyone for this...because so many of the CI bloggers have already been tagged, and something similar to this went around a while back and a lot of my other blogfriends have already done this. However, if you would like to play, I wish you would...and let me know that you've done it, so I can come visit!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts