One more thing marked off my list....

...today I reserved my hotel room (Abbie, check your Gmail, darlin') for the HLAA convention! Now all I lack is buying my plane tickets...and I'll be all set! I am still thinking things through before I actually settle down and buy them...my friend Deb put a bug in my ear and now I am wanting to go to the Advanced Bionics plant in Sylmar, CA, if at all possible, on this trip. I'm trying to figure out how to pull that off. I need to get busy and figure out what I'm gonna do so I can get those tickets before the price goes up! I am wound up about this trip...and annoyed that it's still five months away...but that will give me time to save up some money for it and decide how to approach the boss about taking that time off ;). If they won't let me off, I'll quit and get another job later...I have my priorities straight here ;)!!
In other news...tonight at church when the singing started I was able to tell where the pitch was almost immediately...which has been a problem the past few weeks. Voices are still not perfect, but what happens is you just get used to it, and it doesn't bother you as much, and then one day you realize they're actually sounding pretty good :). My next mapping session is in less than one week...and believe me you, I am READY for it!
Headed to bed...I was lazy today (day off) and tomorrow it's back to work again...and I need to get some sleep! Later, y'all.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts