Glamour girl!!

I told my husband this morning when I got up that today was definitely shower day. I felt like Medusa when I woke up this morning! Just for laughs, here's a picture. The surgeon told Dicky and my mom that he didn't know why in the world I'd want to wash my hair, since it was cleaner than it would ever be. There's a big difference between "sterile" and "clean" in my book ;)
If you'll notice, the left side of my face is swollen (it actually looks a little worse in real life than in the picture) and the left ear sticks out a bit. I wonder how long it will take for all this swelling to go down?
Anyhow, I've had the shower, and the hair at least looks better, or at least most of it does...to prevent infection, we slathered the incision liberally with Neosporin and covered it all with a washcloth while I washed the surrounding hair. The bit right around the ear is still a bit of a mess :) Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts